Call or Text
Offices, boardrooms, meeting rooms, interview booths, deposition rooms, video conferencing, teleconferencing, call centres and examination rooms
- Poor room acoustics can interfere with effective communication.
- Speech intelligibility is particularly important for meetings and interviews.
- Hard surfaces increase echo, reverb time and noise, reducing speech intelligibility.
- Video conferencing, teleconferencing and recording can suffer from excessive reverb, echoes, noise and increased feedback, which are due to hard wall and ceiling surfaces.
- Speakerphones often direct sound toward reflective drywall ceilings or ineffective compressed cardboard drop ceilings.
- Room size and construction quality is often compromised in standard office buildings, reducing inter-room sound separation and privacy.
- Open concept offices introduce the problem of increased ambient noise and echo.
Solutions and Implementation
Choose Forward Acoustics absorptive wall panels or ceiling system.
- Reduce reverberation time, echo and primary reflections, increasing the intelligibility of speech and clarity of sound and music.
- Impact resistant, sturdy and lightweight.
- Choose from hundreds colours and fabric styles.
- Custom screen printing available – your image or logo.
- Standard and custom sizes available.
- Easy to maintain with simple brushing.
- Panels are available in any size.
- Easy mounting to walls and ceilings, no glue or harmful chemicals.
- Tackable panels available.
- Ceiling system sized to fit into standard 2’x2′ or 2’x4′ drop ceilings.
- Aim for 30% – 50% of total surface area of walls and ceiling.
- Place panels on the back wall opposite the speakers or video screen for optimal effect.
- Use L-brackets for easy, durable mounting, and no messy glue or damage to walls or ceilings.
Standard Sizes – Custom Sizes also available
- Choose from hundreds of colours and fabric styles in easy-clean, colour-fast, premium acoustic fabric.
- Custom laser printing also available.
The Sustainable Choice
Forward acoustics products are manufactured in Canada using environmentally conscious acoustic materials.
- 100% recycled, EcoLogo-certified acoustic fabric.
- Renewable pine frame – sustainable forest management-certified CSA Z809.
- Fiberglass absorptive interior is manufactured from recycled consumer glass.
- We do not use petroleum-based foam or toxic resin.
- Made in Canada.