Restaurants And Café
Restaurants, café, cafeterias and banquet halls.
- Poor room acoustics makes dining a very noisy and stressful ordeal.
- Speech intelligibility is particularly important for dinner meetings and interviews.
- Hard surfaces increase echo, reverb time and noise, reducing speech intelligibility.
- Restaurants often occupy small spaces, with limited wall area and reflective surfaces that increase echo, reverb time and noise.
- Converted spaces such as retail spaces and industrial sites that are not originally constructed for restaurants pose particularly severe acoustic problems.
- Rental or leased spaces have very strict noise and damage restrictions.
- Large-scale construction and investment is not an option.
- Allow flexibility in seating – various sized groups or individuals.
- Provide a professional aesthetic look for your guests.
- Install easily without damage to walls or ceilings.
Solutions and Implementation
Choose Forward Acoustics absorptive wall panels or ceiling system.
- Reduce reverberation time, echo and primary reflections, increasing the intelligibility of speech and clarity of sound and music.
- Impact resistant, sturdy and lightweight.
- Choose from hundreds colours and fabric styles.
- Custom screen printing available – your image or logo.
- Standard and custom sizes available.
- Easy to maintain with simple brushing.
- Panels are available in any size.
- Easy mounting to walls and ceilings, no glue or harmful chemicals.
- Tackable panels available.
- Ceiling system sized to fit into standard 2’x2′ or 2’x4′ drop ceilings.
- Aim for 20% – 30% or more of total surface area of walls and ceiling.
- Place panels evenly on the walls and ceilings.
- Use L-brackets for easy, durable mounting, and no messy glue or damage to walls or ceilings.
Standard Sizes – Custom Sizes also available
- Choose from hundreds of colours and fabric styles in easy-clean, colour-fast, premium acoustic fabric.
- Custom laser printing also available.
The Sustainable Choice
Forward acoustics products are manufactured in Canada using environmentally conscious acoustic materials.
- 100% recycled, EcoLogo-certified acoustic fabric.
- Renewable pine frame – sustainable forest management-certified CSA Z809.
- Fiberglass absorptive interior is manufactured from recycled consumer glass.
- We do not use petroleum-based foam or toxic resin.
- Made in Canada.
Our panels are 100% Hand Made in Canada