Fabric Wrapped Acoustic Panels
Fabric Covered Acoustic Panels
- Maximize absorption of broadband sound frequencies, from 40 Hz to 20 kHz.
- Reduce excessive reverberation, flutter echo and primary reflections, increasing the intelligibility of speech and clarity of sound.
- Easy no-mess installation with little damage to your walls or ceiling, easy mounting to walls and ceilings, no glue or harmful chemicals..
- Totally portable – simply take your panels with you if you relocate.
- Ultra-dense insulation delivers eight times the absorptive performance of foam.
- Impact resistant, sturdy, lightweight construction and premium acoustic fabric.
- Easy maintenance: gentle vacuuming or brushing will keep your panels looking brand new.
- Standard and custom sizes available.
- Choose from hundreds of colours and fabrics for a professional look.
- Custom screen printing available – your image or logo.
- Easy to maintain with simple brushing.
- Tackable panels available.
- Ceiling system sized to fit into standard 2’x2′ or 2’x4′ drop ceilings.
- Aim for 50% or more of total surface area of walls and ceiling.
- Place panels evenly on the walls and ceilings.
- Use L-brackets for easy, durable mounting, and no messy glue or damage to walls or ceilings.
Standard Sizes – Custom Sizes also available
- Choose from hundreds of colours and fabric styles in easy-clean, colour-fast, premium acoustic fabric.
- Custom laser printing also available.
The Sustainable Choice
Forward acoustics products are manufactured in Canada using environmentally conscious acoustic materials.
- 100% recycled, EcoLogo-certified acoustic fabric.
- Renewable pine frame – sustainable forest management-certified CSA Z809.
- Fiberglass absorptive interior is manufactured from recycled consumer glass.
- We do not use petroleum-based foam or toxic resin.
- Made in Canada.
Our panels are 100% Hand Made in Canada