All Forward Acoustics products are manufactured in Canada using environmentally friendly acoustic materials.
- 100% recycled, EcoLogo-certified acoustic fabric
- Renewable pine frame – sustainable forest management-certified CSA Z809
- Fiberglass absorptive interior is manufactured from recycled consumer glass
- We do not use petroleum-based foam or toxic resin
- Manufactured in a Bullfrog renewable energy powered facility
- Made in Canada
LEED standards for acoustics are in place for schools and healthcare settings. Acoustic panels can contribute to your LEED requirements for acoustics in these settings by reducing decibel levels and reverberation, contributing to a more comfortable work environment.
There is also a pilot credit for acoustics for other building environments.
Forward acoustics panels may also contribute to LEED performance due to their use of sustainable materials. Talk to your LEED advisor for guidance.