Forward Acoustics products are manufactured in Canada using the highest quality and best performing acoustic materials. Our qualified engineers and consultants will provide you with an assessment of your space and provide a range of solutions to make your space sound great, on a reasonable budget. Installation services are available throughout southern Ontario. We also provide acoustical consulting services for spaces at any stage of design and construction.
We’re here to help – if you have any acoustical questions, please feel free to call us.
All Forward Acoustics products are manufactured in Canada using environmentally friendly acoustic materials.
- 100% recycled, EcoLogo-certified acoustic fabric
- Renewable pine frame – sustainable forest management-certified CSA Z809
- Fiberglass absorptive interior is manufactured from recycled consumer glass
- We do not use petroleum-based foam or toxic resin
- Manufactured in a Bullfrog renewable energy powered facility
- Made in Canada
LEED standards for acoustics are in place for schools and healthcare settings. Acoustic panels can contribute to your LEED requirements for acoustics in these settings by reducing decibel levels and reverberation, contributing to a more comfortable work environment.
There is also a pilot credit for acoustics for other building environments.
Forward acoustics panels may also contribute to LEED performance due to their use of sustainable materials. Talk to your LEED advisor for guidance.